Your privacy is at the heart of our policies. We do not share or sell any of your personal data. Transparency and customer trust is our priority.
- We do not share any information with any third party.
- We log minimal information needed to show analytics and debug our services.
- We retain the logs for no more than 30 days.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Our app does not ask for any of your personal information (email, name, address, demographic details, etc.)
- We do not share any data with third parties.
- We retain the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) logs for at most 30 days on our servers. PII includes user’s IP address, iphone model, ios version and app version.
- Traffic logs (aggregate to be used for network management; not shared with third-parties).
- On-device performance logs. These logs are primarily used for debugging purposes & are retained strictly locally on device only. These are never shared over the network. (PII is never reported. Aggregate anonymized performance info is stored on the server).
- The information sent from your device to our API includes the following information:
- the unique ID of the installation which is used to assign specific configuration to your device,
- the domain names your device access
- The requests sent to our API can additionally disclose your Internet IP address and the “User-Agent” field identifying version of the app performing this request.
- Server side analytics are aggregated.
- Local device logs stay on device and are never reported.
Other instances where our app might collect data from you.
10. Sending a bug report:
- Users can report bugs by tapping the “Send bug report” button in the app menu. When it happens, the following information is being sent along with the message text and the entered email:
- Debug Log file contents;
- Application identifier;
- White & Blocked list entries;
- Application and OS versions;
- Device model;
- Chosen Locale and Region;
This data is used for further diagnostics and troubleshooting.